Church Society podcast: Youth work | Mutual Flourishing
Posted by Ros Clarke, 19 May 2020
Eleanor Brindle and Mark Wallace join Ros Clarke for this week's podcast.
In this week’s podcast we chat about the opportunities and challenges of ministry among teenagers at the moment. We also reflect on the Church of England’s commitment to mutual flourishing in the light of the ongoing lack of complementarian evangelical bishops, and Mark and Eleanor share some recommendations from their recent reading.
We’d love to hear your feedback or suggestions for future episodes. You can comment on the YouTube video or email Ros.
How to listen to the Church Society podcast:
1. Watch or listen to the episodes as they are posted here on the website.
2. Listen to all the episodes and all other Church Society audio resources via Soundcloud.
3. Subscribe to the podcast on iTunes.
4. Subscribe to the podcast on an Android device (phone or tablet). You will need to install a podcast app and then subscribe via our RSS feed here.
5. Subscribe to the Church Society YouTube channel.
Ros Clarke is Associate Director of Church Society and Course Leader of the Priscilla Programme.