Church Society podcast: Education at home | The NHS religion | Staying connected
Posted by Ros Clarke, 28 Apr 2020
Ros Clarke and George Crowder discuss current issues and share recommendations.
In this week’s podcast, Ros Clarke and George Crowder discuss the opportunities provided by home education, shaping the narrative around the NHS, how to stay connected with support networks and accountability groups, and share some things which have encouraged them.
We’d love to hear your feedback or suggestions for future episodes. You can comment on the YouTube video or email Ros.
How to listen to the Church Society podcast:
1. Watch or listen to the episodes as they are posted here on the website.
2. Listen to all the episodes and all other Church Society audio resources via Soundcloud.
3. Subscribe to the podcast on iTunes.
4. Subscribe to the podcast on an Android device (phone or tablet). You will need to install a podcast app and then subscribe via our RSS feed here.
5. Subscribe to the Church Society YouTube channel.
Ros Clarke is Associate Director of Church Society