Church Society podcast: General Synod | Mental health | Furlough for curates
Posted by Ros Clarke, 12 May 2020
Lee Gatiss and Ros Clarke are joined by Aled Seago for this week's Church Society podcast.
Regular podcasters Lee Gatiss and Ros Clarke are joined by Aled Seago in this episode to discuss the latest announcements about General Synod and Living in Love and Faith, strategies for managing mental health and wellbeing in lockdown, and whether Church of England dioceses should be furloughing curates.
We’d love to hear your feedback or suggestions for future episodes. You can comment on the YouTube video or email Ros.
How to listen to the Church Society podcast:
1. Watch or listen to the episodes as they are posted here on the website.
2. Listen to all the episodes and all other Church Society audio resources via Soundcloud.
3. Subscribe to the podcast on iTunes.
4. Subscribe to the podcast on an Android device (phone or tablet). You will need to install a podcast app and then subscribe via our RSS feed here.
5. Subscribe to the Church Society YouTube channel.
Ros Clarke is Associate Director of Church Society and Course Leader of the Priscilla Programme.