Church Society podcast: Abortion | Daily Hope | Family devotions
Posted by Ros Clarke, 5 May 2020
Ros Clarke and Amanda Robbie discuss current issues and make recommendations.
Ros Clarke and Amanda Robbie discuss Christian action on abortion, how to connect people with the gospel message of hope at the moment, and the opportunity to establish good habits for family devotions in lockdown. They also make some recommendations from their own recent reading and watching.
We’d love to hear your feedback or suggestions for future episodes. You can comment on the YouTube video or email Ros.
How to listen to the Church Society podcast:
1. Watch or listen to the episodes as they are posted here on the website.
2. Listen to all the episodes and all other Church Society audio resources via Soundcloud.
3. Subscribe to the podcast on iTunes.
4. Subscribe to the podcast on an Android device (phone or tablet). You will need to install a podcast app and then subscribe via our RSS feed here.
5. Subscribe to the Church Society YouTube channel.
Ros Clarke is Associate Director of Church Society.